We’re recruiting “Reefer”ees for our 2014 Cannabis Cup Smoke Team
WE HAVE FOUND OUR 2014 REEFER’EES. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION.
What is the Smoke Team?
This year, The Incredibowl Smoke Team will be a extremely small group of people who are high energy ganja enthusiasts who are crazy excited about Incredibowl and are highly effective in spreading that enthusiasm to the 10,000 other people at the event. We are looking for the elite of the elite to fill our ranks to help represent us at this year’s Cannabis Cup.
Smoke Team Mission Objectives
- To tell people to vote and to persuade every person you can interact with to be enthusiastic about voting for Incredibowl.
- To smoke with as many strangers as possible in the pursuit of Objective 1.
- To distribute free merchandise to Cup attendees.
- To direct Cup guests to our 2 booths.
- To play games with Cup attendees .
Smoke Team Requirements
- You’ll be expected to be cruising the smoking sections of High Times Cannabis Cup in Denver smoking with strangers for a minimum of 6-9 hours each day on Saturday 4/19/2014 and Sunday 4/20/2014 (Easter). You are responsible for providing your own reliable transportation to and from the event.
- You must attend 3 pre-meetings in Boulder, CO that will allow us to build a group dynamic, bring you up to speed on the company and products, give you some training before you enter the craziness of the Cup, and, of course, let you test some of the new products we’ll be releasing around 4/20.
- You need to be charismatic, engaging, and friendly. A background in sales, modeling, or bartending is helpful but not required.
- You need to have the sheer endurance and smoke tolerance it will take to sesh aggressively for four straight hours. You will be on your feet, smoking, walking, talking non-stop. It is EXTREMELY fun for the right personality type, but it definitely requires the right kind of attitude.
Smoke Team Compensation
- You will receive a Vendor/All Access pass to BOTH days of Cannabis Cup. While you’re working for the Smoke Team, you have to remain on-mission, but you have half the day to enjoy the Cannabis Cup as you like, and you’ll have access to industry afterparties, etc.
- We will provide all the smokables you need during your Smoke Team duties.
- You get a one-time run Incredibowl 2014 Smoke Team t-shirt to wear for both days and keep
- You get a custom one-of-a-kind Incredibowl Smoke Team m420 to keep
Try out for the Smoke Team by completing the form below.
While we would love to accept everyone who applies, there are only a few slots available. The selection process will be somewhat competitive, in the sense that we will be looking for the candidates we think best fulfill Requirements and Objectives.